Fresh Equities (pursuant to the Corporations Act, see below) can only deal with people who qualify as Wholesale clients and are sophisticated or professional investors.
To use Fresh Equities we require you to create an account, verify your identity and investor status.
Below are some indicative requirements which will help you self-assess your investor status:
- I have, or control through a company, more than $2.5m in net assets or;
- Earn more than $250k gross a year (for the last two years) and have an accountant that can verify this.
- I have, or control through a company, more than $10m in gross assets or;
- Hold an Australian Financial Service License or;
- Control a company that employs more than 20 people (or if the business includes or is directly involved in the manufacturing of goods, 100 people) or;
- Control a foreign entity that, if established or incorporated in Australia, would be covered by one of the preceding paragraphs.
If you believe that you meet the requirements, we'd love to get your profile investor status fully verified on our platform. All you'll need to do is obtain a verified certificate from your accountant, or alternatively you can upload your accountant details and we can follow up with them on your behalf to get it sorted.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to the team at email@example.com.
Reference material & additional information:
Section 761G of the Corporations Act
Section 708 of the Corporations Act